Gaming XBOX ONE GAMMING YOUTUBERS ATTENTION !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.MIRANDA

Looking for a group of YouTubers that would like to get together and help one another grow and give tips to
each other and in general grow together if anyone is intrested to get in fast contact with me
my twitter@:MR_MIRANDA_
YOUTUBE CHANNEL youtube.com/user/MRMIRANDA945)
INSTGRAM:mr.miranda_
I don't care if you have 10 or 1,000 subs i have 76 subs and they are active and thats all it counts so if your ready to actually have things to record about and to have fun and guys this is not a job interview so just be your selfs !!!!!!!!

hey whats up i just checked our your channel and i really like it i would like to be apart of collab if would like i have 36 subbs my youtube: EltonMorgunov

I will! I'm into GTA 5 and stuff, I did do fifa but ive set them to private as I want to do gaming, I have 41 subs! My channel is: TheKieranGamer

yo elton do you want to collaborate with me?, i play mostly xbox one games and since my youtube group left, im looking for people and message me at skype and i hope we can be big youtubers.
Skype name is ssamp15

Hi I would love to make some videos with you some time! I have 182 subs and I only play GTA. I'm looking to collaborate with some people and I really like your channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back