Gaming Xbox One Gaming Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Gems

Reaction score
Hey if you are not wanting to work hard, progress your channel, or cooperate with a group then STOP READING THIS!!!

If you made it here great job but now you must be 13-17 and have at least 3 of the 5
Rainbow Six: Siege
Call Of Duty : Black Ops 3
Grand Theft Auto V
Minecraft (Xbox One)
Any Sports Games or Solo Game

Awesome last stage!
Now I need to know if you are willing to make videos with effort & consistency also if you are wiling to upload 3 times a week and last if you don't care to much about
Making Money on YouTube
Messing Up Your "K/D Ratio"
Always Having Plans

And do care about -
Being Funny (Not Gong Overboard)
Being On A lot
Having Fun
Us asking Questions (You'll see why)

Now you made it!
Well quickly I want to introduce myself & the group
So there are 3 people (all record)
Me - Likes to laugh and have fun also I like to come up with some weird ides in-game or out-of-game (YouTube) I seem to correct people a lot and might get loud here & there
Andy - Jokes a lot and asks a lot of questions (a lot of dumb ones to) he also likes to be bad at games....I think because his last 3 games in BO3 (1 & 33, 12 & 27, 6 & 25)
Devin - He plays the game seriously (kinda drags the team TBH) also enjoys making videos he can be silent but cool to be around

Our group always talks trash towards one another also we always try to play together and make the best of our times together also we still play to win but we like to have fun more so if your up for it contact me:

GT(s) - Itz12RedGems (esrever daer l & I Love Your Tie)
Skype(s) - Itz12RedGems (esrever daer l & I Love Your Tie)
YouTube(s) - Itz12RedGems (esrever daer l & I Love Your Tie)
Time Zone - All of us are EST
Age(s) - 15 (14 & 15)
Sub Count(s) - 90 (95 & 28)
Also tell us the schedule you get on Xbox!

LucasJacob23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I could join! I have a channel with 55 subs. I am 14 years old, and I do NBA 2K16 and Black Ops 3 videos, as well as Madden 16. Looking to grow, so this could be a huge help to me! The requirements seem pretty good to me. I am not available on Mondays (up until March) or Wednesdays. All other days I am pretty much available unless I have other plans. This sounds like a good group and I would really consider joining!

Btw, I do not swear. Also, I know my voice is not deep, but still... I also do not have Elgato (I use Game DVR), so that also might be a problem. Other than that, though, I am down!

Last edited:

LucasJacob23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Btw, I do not think your channel button works! It said the channel does not exist. Try copying all of the numbers at the end of your URL and paste them instead of your channel name. Just to let you know.

Red Gems

Reaction score
Hey everyone I wanna contact solo or duos looking to expand not really needing to join a group myself. But I'm going to get straight to the point.

We play - (You need 3 of 5)
Rainbow Six: Siege
CoD Black Ops 3
GTA V
Minecraft
Sports or Solo Game (game you'd play alone)

We do or plan (feel free to share ideas)-
Just Play Multilayer (Rainbow Six & BO3)
Go on a Job Marathon (GTA V)
Do private matches (Rainbow Six & BO3)
Play Survival (Minecraft)
Build & play Mini-Games (Minecraft)
Do Group Competitions or Tournaments
^(any game)

I'm hoping to get a dedicated & fun group member(s) because we have been a group for a while & we've slowed down on YouTube because our group isn't big enough and we're getting back into the scene but we want a person or 2 to join us but the people in it now are.......

Me/Logan (Itz12RedGems)
I like to laugh and just talk to the others
Andy (esrever daer l)
Always joking & asks alot of questions alot of dumb ones to
Devin (I Love Your Tie)
Can be silent but he's cool to be around likes making videos and only one that is good at CoD

Polar Bear is a maybe right now but he could still be in it with us
Dell (ADM Polar Bear)
Can go overboard sometimes but is a good team member in the scale of things

If you want to contact me I use
Xbox Live
All account names are
Itz12RedGems

Status
Not open for further replies.