Commentary WWE Wrestling Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am wanting to do a wrestling podcast, more specially, WWE podcast. I am looking for 3 people who like wrestling that would like to join in on the podcast.

Requirements
  • Have a good quality microphone.
  • Be at least 18 or older.
  • Likes wrestling.

If anyone wants to be part of this podcast, reply here or follow and dm me on Twitter @MikeyMoo94.

Hope to hear from you.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Been also looking for a guest for my podcast about an episode Wrestling (Or more specifically WWE :p), would you like to do a Co-Podcast Episode?

TheExtraVertsPodcast

Reaction score
if you are still looking for help I would love to help out. I watch WWE, indie stuff, ROH, and some Impact Wrestling plus I have been watching wrestling since 1992 so I can give you the history needed for deep dive conversations if need be.

RS84

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Man I would love to come and join this podcast I have been a wrestling fan for a very long time and is very interested in joining you on the podcast

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Man I would love to come and join this podcast I have been a wrestling fan for a very long time and is very interested in joining you on the podcast

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.