Wrapping Paper Green Screen!

PewPaPew

Swiggity Swooty Comin' For The Booty!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm going to try to use green wrapping paper as a green screen have any of you guys tried that before? If so, how did it work out?

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
I haven't tried that, but it will probably work.

Jest_Charles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'm going to try to use green wrapping paper as a green screen have any of you guys tried that before? If so, how did it work out?
Hey, Hello!!

I didn't try it with wrapping paper, I tried it with green art boards that were the right shade. Honestly, I found a green screen on amazon for $20 that is perfect, so I just didn't bother dealing with the unever color of the boards anymore. That said, you should know that the most important part about green screens is the lighting. Without amazing lighting it wont work well. If you want any more information, like the lighting I use, etc, just let me know!! :D

Reactions: skenkee

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Hey, Hello!!

I didn't try it with wrapping paper, I tried it with green art boards that were the right shade. Honestly, I found a green screen on amazon for $20 that is perfect, so I just didn't bother dealing with the unever color of the boards anymore. That said, you should know that the most important part about green screens is the lighting. Without amazing lighting it wont work well. If you want any more information, like the lighting I use, etc, just let me know!! :D
That is totally correct. If your lighting is good, there will be weird shadows and edges and the color keying won't work properly.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it would probably be better to just buy a green screen, you really don't want to be dealing with problems during recording/post-production.

PewPaPew

Swiggity Swooty Comin' For The Booty!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm going to be getting an actual green screen, I'm just trying to see how this works for the people who can't afford a green screen because you can find solid color wrapping paper at the dollar store.

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I'm going to be getting an actual green screen, I'm just trying to see how this works for the people who can't afford a green screen because you can find solid color wrapping paper at the dollar store.
Check out my video in my signature. It cost me a total of $25-$30 to make, including the stand. Now in the video, I did not have a green sheet with me at the time, but I have a green sheet now and it works even better.

joncortez

Reaction score
Hey! You can hire a subject professional from https://topessaybrands.com/review/edubirdie/ for any type of work. Our writers specialize across all subjects and academic levels. Their profound expertise is the key to brilliant results and fast delivery. Any task is do-able with their pro help.