Would love some feedback and advice xo

Steflouise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone
I'm Stef Louise and I have a YouTube channel based on makeup and beauty.
I've done voice over tutorials, chit chat tutorials, reviews on products, given some new trends a try and more.

I upload every Monday but lately have been doing it twice a week so if this will help me grow then 2 vids a week it is :)

Would also like some advice on making a good banner for my channel. The ones I seem to make are too big hahaha
Thanks for reading xxx

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your banner is scary haha jk. You can also google youtube banner template then go to pic monkey but only fill out the middle or youtube search it. Your voice mic is a little low and i can hear static in the background. You can fix that with audacity :p You should really upload in HD. 480p is meh and usually makes viewers go. Anyways goodluck :D

Reactions: Steflouise

Steflouise

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your banner is scary haha jk. You can also google youtube banner template then go to pic monkey but only fill out the middle or youtube search it. Your voice mic is a little low and i can hear static in the background. You can fix that with audacity :p You should really upload in HD. 480p is meh and usually makes viewers go. Anyways goodluck :D
Cheers for that man I appreciate it.
I do use audacity to make it louder but unsure as to get rid of the said 'static' lol
I currently film from my iPad but will be looking into getting a good camera very soon
Thanks again

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cheers for that man I appreciate it.
I do use audacity to make it louder but unsure as to get rid of the said 'static' lol
I currently film from my iPad but will be looking into getting a good camera very soon
Thanks again
Welcome and theres plenty of tutorials on youtubez. Anyways best of luck

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
You're so cute, I just wish you had some cute music in your videos so it's not so quiet :p