worst days to upload to youtube

I take part of it back .. there is a worst time to upload .. it's coming up really quick when the next episode of the Walking Dead airs ..... :eek: ZOMBIES :cold:

Zis is a hard one...I don't know if it depends so much on ze day...But rather a combination of day and time...

I have my video posts linked with twitter and facebook so if I put it up when everyones asleep...most likely it wont get much attention fro those places. On YT I really don't know, I've uploaded on various days at various time and the result has been more or less even.

Zis is a hard one...I don't know if it depends so much on ze day...But rather a combination of day and time...

I have my video posts linked with twitter and facebook so if I put it up when everyones asleep...most likely it wont get much attention fro those places. On YT I really don't know, I've uploaded on various days at various time and the result has been more or less even.
btw i must say i love how you`r playing with the words putting on a german accent ... at least i think its german lol ... even in writing ... and i agree with you bcuz now`a`day i upload almoust every day and the results are the same

btw i must say i love how you`r playing with the words putting on a german accent ... at least i think its german lol ... even in writing ... and i agree with you bcuz now`a`day i upload almoust every day and the results are the same

Lol, the accent is from "...far away..." I feel it falls in between german, rumaninan and italian (??)

BTW, loved your channel, keep it up!

I would say weekends are BETTER. People are free to browse the next - especially the evenings. During the week people are busy with work/school etc.

I know with eBay, for example, its generally best to have an auction end on a Sunday evening - thats when people have had their dinner and are generally chilling out before Mondays work/school etc, so thats the time they are most active online while they chill. I would assume the same is with YouTube - then again I dont plan an upload etc. I just go for it no matter which day, since the video is staying up anyway so is available whenever the viewer has time to sit and watch, hence doesnt really matter when its uploaded.

I would say weekends are BETTER. People are free to browse the next - especially the evenings. During the week people are busy with work/school etc.

I know with eBay, for example, its generally best to have an auction end on a Sunday evening - thats when people have had their dinner and are generally chilling out before Mondays work/school etc, so thats the time they are most active online while they chill. I would assume the same is with YouTube - then again I dont plan an upload etc. I just go for it no matter which day, since the video is staying up anyway so is available whenever the viewer has time to sit and watch, hence doesnt really matter when its uploaded.
yeah but the weekend is like a bet bcuz you either have luck and get all the ppl in theyr home looking at youtube or going out and drinking like a piggy lol

Lol, the accent is from "...far away..." I feel it falls in between german, rumaninan and italian (??)

BTW, loved your channel, keep it up!
... lol romanian is more heavy accent and not using the "z" using the "ã" or "â" or "hã" lol ... i know i know thats stupid but in a period of time in 2008 we tried to make that in a trend lol ... i should know i`m romanian lol

Back