• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Woke up to 10 Subs!

DinosaurAli94

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Do the warm fuzzies ever go away when you wake up to find that one more person has seen your video and liked it??

What was the most exctiting milestone you reached so far - I can't stop smiling from my 10 subscribers! What an awesome day :happy2:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
congrats, more subs on the way, great thumbnails
What was the most exctiting milestone you reached so far
the biggest one was finally figuring out what content to create on the channel, this can make you or break you, because for most beginner YouTubers it is FREE work for years to come, so it better bring lots of immediate benefits like joy & better editing skills

Vladdy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I fats on achieved milestones! The most exciting milestone for me was my very first subscriber, that def was something new to me =) But keep it up man

Reactions: DinosaurAli94

DinosaurAli94

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
congrats, more subs on the way, great thumbnails

the biggest one was finally figuring out what content to create on the channel, this can make you or break you, because for most beginner YouTubers it is FREE work for years to come, so it better bring lots of immediate benefits like joy & better editing skills
I know what you mean - each time I learning something new editing wise, I get so excited - just learnt how to use chroma effect and loving it!

DinosaurAli94

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I hit 1500 subs today, so that's pretty exciting... and I STILL get excited about a 10 sub day!
wow thats amazing, congrats!

I fats on achieved milestones! The most exciting milestone for me was my very first subscriber, that def was something new to me =) But keep it up man

First sub, and First Comment - I dont think I will ever forget these - definitely something special!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Do the warm fuzzies ever go away when you wake up to find that one more person has seen your video and liked it??

What was the most exctiting milestone you reached so far - I can't stop smiling from my 10 subscribers! What an awesome day :happy2:

Congrats, keep up the good work. You'll be at 100 in no time. :)

• Love
Reactions: DinosaurAli94

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Good job! I was pretty excited about 10 subs too. Although I think my first sub was the most exciting of all. It proved there was at least 1 other person in the world that had was interested in the same thing I was.