Votes: 0 0.0%
  • witout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

razz romell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am currently making shortfilms on youtube with my gopro, i've seen many other youtubers using letterboxes. it looks pretty nice butmy question is what do you guys think about these letterboxes, are we who's doing shortfilms gonna use these or not?shia-lbx.jpg

WeegieMovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
Honestly, as someone who's a fan of movies and film, "fake" letterboxes are genuinely insulting and if I was to watch a vlog that had a pointless letterbox, I'm not lying when I say it'd most likely make me want to watch something else.

Reactions: razz romell

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you like it, why not? Give it a try and ask people who watch your video's what they think. Experimenting a little is needed I think to grow your channel. Otherwise make the video and render a video with and without the effect. Show it to people around you (and/or here) and ask which one they like best.

Reactions: razz romell

razz romell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly, as someone who's a fan of movies and film, "fake" letterboxes are genuinely insulting and if I was to watch a vlog that had a pointless letterbox, I'm not lying when I say it'd most likely make me want to watch something else.
Thanks, i will check out you profile!

razz romell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you like it, why not? Give it a try and ask people who watch your video's what they think. Experimenting a little is needed I think to grow your channel. Otherwise make the video and render a video with and without the effect. Show it to people around you (and/or here) and ask which one they like best.
Thanks for the good answer!