Will Amazon KIll Youtube

Would you choose amazontube or youtube ?

• amazon

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • youtube

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Nazir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Orkut was from google but Facebook came and changed the game, but youtube is from google and android is also by Google so somehow google is doing its monopoly and Amazon is Famous for shopping,
So its Difficult to beat youtube but as Amazon has Products so they got advertisement so if they give money to creator the can Rise but cant beat youtube So soon

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t think it will bring down youtube all together because big musicians are still going to upload their music videos to YouTube but they might loose a few of their big creators. I’ve seen some pretty big YouTubers complaining about the pay and how they are barely getting any money like they use to do they probably will switch over to amazon tub ore whatever it will be called and their fans will go download the app because their favorite YouTuber is on that platform but a lot of the viewers will probably still watch YouTube they are probably going to switch between the two apps like people do with other social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Honestly, I hope so, at least for the sake of making Youtube step up their game. They can do whatever they want right now because when it comes down to it.. there is nowhere else. Once they start losing some of their bigger stars to the new big thing, they'll be desperate to change things around to become number 1 again.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don´t think it will kill Youtube in fact I´m pretty sure it wont.. IMO it will just be another plae for creators to share their content and that´s fine with me:) But no Youtube will never die because of this and I actually think that YouTube is going in the right direction, but tha´s just my opinion of course....

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What about Twitch future? Since they just opened regular video upload option, will that be deleted, and Twitch will be stream only or?