Will Amazon KIll Youtube

Would you choose amazontube or youtube ?

• amazon

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • youtube

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Scotty Byrd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
recently amazon has trademarked the term amazontube ! So youtube may be finished depending on how amazon markets its however lets be honest with the ad crisis its highly likely most creators who aren't already striving on youtube are going to be jumping ship! i currently only have 130 subs so if amazon came out and were offering creators more money and were giving creators more freedom without having to constantly appealing to false flags etc id say id jump ship day one or maybe just use both but id honestly trust amazon more since the ceo susan has came in and ruined youtube in my opinion!

Scotty Byrd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No, they're not going to kill YouTube.
Amazontube is a terrible name though please tell me that's a joke?
honestly they could look at the creators many of them ready to jump ship if the creators join amazon than so will the viewers either way this is probably going to end up with youtube stepping up their s**t

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I haven’t heard of that yet. Although I completely agree with @Styxie that Amazontube is a really silly name. Highly doubt YouTube would just go away though

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Amazontube is daft lol. I'd have called it something like Amazonview, just sounds better. As for killing off YouTube, not even Amazon could do that. As a creator though, would mean ive got 2 places to out my videos! I'm excited

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

MYKD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good read. YouTube is owned by google right? If that’s the case I doubt it could kill YouTube.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think, if they play their cards right, Amazon could certainly (in a few years) take the lead as the go to for video publishing online. This depends if they do a better job with their systems that YouTube has done. It may end up more appealing to creators than YouTube, especially of late with the changes YouTube have been making. First things first, that name needs to change lmao but overall - amazon has the budget ans scope to put up serious competition to YouTube and Google.