Wikipedia | wikitubia

Have You ever created a wikipedia or wikitubia page of yours?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes and deleted

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

FraYoshi

GNU lover ^^
A couple days ago I found this "wikitubia" and It caught my attention!
I was thinking about creatin' a page when I thought It was something like wikipedia! So why not? I could also create a wikipedia page :)

Have You ever created a wikipedia or wikitubia page of yours or of your channel/s? :)

I always used to think that I should really make, but I thought no one is really interested, so I never made. Unless I become so famous, that people get curious to know abt my personal and professional life, I would go for it :D

Sometimes I've thought of making one that deliberately has completely wrong information, just to throw people off!

Sometimes I've thought of making one that deliberately has completely wrong information, just to throw people off!
Even though it would be hilarious, it could also backfire, since there´s always gonna be that person who takes it seriously and gets upset and goes on the offensive!
If you do it though, I hope you link it and let us know! Since we want to see the reaction!

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I'm not sure it would help small channels. People would probably only look up a channel on there if they already knew them. If they already know them, then it's probably already a big channel. :)

Back