Why you want to be a Youtube Creator??

NishanC

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
Why you want to be a Youtube Creator??
What are your's motive or why you want to be a Youtube Creator. About myself, I want to be a creator to be famous, to entertain people and finally to discover the real person inside me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
i started making youtube videos because i thought it would be fun and interesting, i don't have many gamer friends so a huge benefit has been getting to know some really cool people on my channel, and hopefully one day i will start attending events , i have also got to the stage where the revenue pretty much pays for my games so thats cool. i never expect to get rich but the fact it pays enough for me to buy the odd extra game and therefore make more videos is pretty cool

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
I want to be a Youtuber creator because I can express myself and help people in the process.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Other
I want to be a positive role model for people interested in learning more about the world. The educational genre doesn't get as much love (unless it's science-based) but I'm hoping my love of trivia can open people's eyes to other awesome topics. Also, repping my fellow female edutainers, of course!

Reactions: xingcat

NishanC

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
i started making youtube videos because i thought it would be fun and interesting, i don't have many gamer friends so a huge benefit has been getting to know some really cool people on my channel, and hopefully one day i will start attending events , i have also got to the stage where the revenue pretty much pays for my games so thats cool. i never expect to get rich but the fact it pays enough for me to buy the odd extra game and therefore make more videos is pretty cool

Wow!! Your's Thought Is Great!![DOUBLEPOST=1467291956,1467291851][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to be a Youtuber creator because I can express myself and help people in the process.

Your's Though and Mine are little bit same. And Best of luck for further development through Youtube

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Gamer
I do it because I have a lot of fun with it! It also helps my fiance sit in on my gaming videos. He lives overseas right now so he likes to be able to pop into my channel for fun. Hopefully I can eventually get big and get some cash for it but if I can just make people laugh and have fun then I think I am doing ok. I have had some bad times in the past that YouTube helped me out with so I hope I can do that for someone else one day

NishanC

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
I want to be a positive role model for people interested in learning more about the world. The educational genre doesn't get as much love (unless it's science-based) but I'm hoping my love of trivia can open people's eyes to other awesome topics. Also, repping my fellow female edutainers, of course!

Your Thought is also pretty great and Good Luck for further Development regarding to your thought.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

NishanC

Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
I do it because I have a lot of fun with it! It also helps my fiance sit in on my gaming videos. He lives overseas right now so he likes to be able to pop into my channel for fun. Hopefully I can eventually get big and get some cash for it but if I can just make people laugh and have fun then I think I am doing ok. I have had some bad times in the past that YouTube helped me out with so I hope I can do that for someone else one day

I checked your Channel it was great I thought and I like if you saw mine channel too??

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
I love making videos, and given my current routine I don't get out much to interact with others about my interests. YouTube allows me to talk about my interests and meet new people daily. My only hope is that my channel will one day motivate and entertain people. but I have room to grow as I get used to this new way of doing things and figuring out what works for me