WHY DO YOU MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS?

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Hey guys!

So for the longest time I've always been interested in being a youtuber, but obstacles always got in the way. Many famous yiutubers have inspired me when I was younger, but my passion and love to entertain is what drove my decesion to start youtube!

My question is why did you start youtube? What drove you, inspired you! I'd love to hear it!

We all start somewhere!

Tons and tons of YouTubers have inspired us such as FreddieW, Corridor Digital etc. I wanted to be just like them. Before I started YouTube I had no idea how they even did half of the effects they do and to this day I still barely know! But the reason I do YouTube is because it's not just a hobby for me but it's also a lesson and a community, you learn tons of stuff, you get to interact with great people and learn new things and that's what I find important in my opinion :D

I've always liked to entertain and amuse people. I didn't really have a talent or stomach for acting or stand-up comedy so YouTube is a perfect outlet for me. Also, it gives me a chance to bond with my daughters and work towards a common goal as a family.

Hey guys!

So for the longest time I've always been interested in being a youtuber, but obstacles always got in the way. Many famous yiutubers have inspired me when I was younger, but my passion and love to entertain is what drove my decesion to start youtube!

My question is why did you start youtube? What drove you, inspired you! I'd love to hear it!

We all start somewhere!
It has always been the will to teach others. I started with chess, now I focus on science.

Back