Who would watch this...?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We would have different tiers of destruction, like if the toaster doesnt kill it, it goes to microwave... then pickaxe :p
Blowtorch not pickaxe ;) I would certainly be very careful doing this as you could end up with an exploding microwave and knocking your electricity off as it will trip the trip switch especially the toaster if you put anything metal in it. I like the idea, I think the best name you already said it in your first post :)

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me and a few friend are thinking of buying a toaster and microwave, and making comedy sketches where we put broken tech in it, like a phone, an ipod, MW3 (mwahaha) and other such items!

It would be turned into a comedy with a gimmick character called epic safety man (who wears a full face mask, bubblewrap, knee pads etc), who would be our version of the stig!

So who would watch that?

Also, any channel name ideas?
I would watch that and THE STIG IS AWESOME!!!:D

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There used to be a similar series on youtube called "Is it a good idea to microwave this?" ever since they ended the series theres been a void that perhaps your videos could fill. Lol

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
This would be funny man :D It would be kinda like that thing on machinima where they destroy stuff except it would be in your own style. Cool! :)

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Will It Blend?" did well, and led to millions in sales, so you could do well