Who would watch this...?

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me and a few friend are thinking of buying a toaster and microwave, and making comedy sketches where we put broken tech in it, like a phone, an ipod, MW3 (mwahaha) and other such items!

It would be turned into a comedy with a gimmick character called epic safety man (who wears a full face mask, bubblewrap, knee pads etc), who would be our version of the stig!

So who would watch that?

Also, any channel name ideas?

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me and a few friend are thinking of buying a toaster and microwave, and making comedy sketches where we put broken tech in it, like a phone, an ipod, MW3 (mwahaha) and other such items!

It would be turned into a comedy with a gimmick character called epic safety man (who wears a full face mask, bubblewrap, knee pads etc), who would be our version of the stig!

So who would watch that?

Also, any channel name ideas?
haha i'd watch that man

Reactions: Krowwzz

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I would defiantly watch that!, I have seen something similar before though...

If you just use a toster then....

"This is a state of the art Mobile Device, it has bluetooth, it's touch screen and it can browse the internet, But....the question is.....WILL IT TOAST!?!?"

lol

Reactions: Michael

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would defiantly watch that!, I have seen something similar before though...

If you just use a toster then....

"This is a state of the art Mobile Device, it has bluetooth, it's touch screen and it can browse the internet, But....the question is.....WILL IT TOAST!?!?"

lol
We would have different tiers of destruction, like if the toaster doesnt kill it, it goes to microwave... then pickaxe :p

Reactions: Michael