Who wants me to do a few vlogs???

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
So... as you know, I'm soon going to be doing my video/photography tutorials on my youtube channel as soon as my exams are over, I've planned them, and more importantly, bought a brand new DSLR in the summer (if you're wondering what DSLR I'm going to get, it'll be a Nikon D5100). But anyway, I figured that maybe doing a few vlogs inbetween this time, might help to pass the time better (and quicker) get me some views, have fun and get people to know me slightly better :) I want to know your opinions on this... if I can make it to over 30 subs on my channel and some positive feedback from people wanting me to do this... then I'll start to make a few simple vlogs filmed from my iPhone :D

Thanks in advance :D
Joe - JTAphotographs ;)

You still doing these? I think its a good idea especially with you doing tutorials in the future it will let everyone know a little about tue guy behind the tutorials.

Sent from my mobile

You still doing these? I think its a good idea especially with you doing tutorials in the future it will let everyone know a little about tue guy behind the tutorials.

Sent from my mobile
yeh I will probably do a few vlogs in the run up towards my tutorials :) I figured that some simple vlogs would be some easy videos to do in the meantime - would get my youtube channel more active, help get some views and let people get to know me more :D

Couldnt you not introduce people to both yourself and the very basics of Photography? Things that wont take so much time?

I say go for it too! You'll most likely improve your chances of subs. Right now I can't identify with your channel, but the simple fact that you'd be vlogging would increase my interest 10 times fold. :)

Back