Who wants me to do a few vlogs???

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So... as you know, I'm soon going to be doing my video/photography tutorials on my youtube channel as soon as my exams are over, I've planned them, and more importantly, bought a brand new DSLR in the summer (if you're wondering what DSLR I'm going to get, it'll be a Nikon D5100). But anyway, I figured that maybe doing a few vlogs inbetween this time, might help to pass the time better (and quicker) get me some views, have fun and get people to know me slightly better :) I want to know your opinions on this... if I can make it to over 30 subs on my channel and some positive feedback from people wanting me to do this... then I'll start to make a few simple vlogs filmed from my iPhone :D

Thanks in advance :D
Joe - JTAphotographs ;)

Reactions: Stef

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Go for it :) I'm jealous you'll probably be getting a DSLR before me :p

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You still doing these? I think its a good idea especially with you doing tutorials in the future it will let everyone know a little about tue guy behind the tutorials.

Sent from my mobile

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
You still doing these? I think its a good idea especially with you doing tutorials in the future it will let everyone know a little about tue guy behind the tutorials.

Sent from my mobile
yeh I will probably do a few vlogs in the run up towards my tutorials :) I figured that some simple vlogs would be some easy videos to do in the meantime - would get my youtube channel more active, help get some views and let people get to know me more :D

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Couldnt you not introduce people to both yourself and the very basics of Photography? Things that wont take so much time?

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Couldnt you not introduce people to both yourself and the very basics of Photography? Things that wont take so much time?
good point :) lol
I reckon I can do that :) I got an idea for the episode ;) 'Photography for Dummies/Idiots' :/

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thats not a bad idea, perhaps start with the basics and work your way up, that way you even learn yourself as you go :D

Reactions: JTAphotographs

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thats not a bad idea, perhaps start with the basics and work your way up, that way you even learn yourself as you go :D
lol yeh :) I'll definitely be looking at planning that out then :D

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I say go for it too! You'll most likely improve your chances of subs. Right now I can't identify with your channel, but the simple fact that you'd be vlogging would increase my interest 10 times fold. :)