Who uses FameBit.com

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Who uses fame bit to earn money from their videos? If you do, can you please reply here as I have a couple of questions? Thanks :p

Well firstly, do I really need to have all that amount of subscribers / followers before I can even join?

Well firstly, do I really need to have all that amount of subscribers / followers before I can even join?
Yeah I believe they have increased the sub requirement it used to be 1k but now it is higher. Also my take rate is low for how many proposals I send out. I have sent atleast 50 proposals and have only converted 3 due to my low sub count.

Yeah for sure you would be better of emailing the PR reps for different companies and requesting products or becoming a top Amazon reviewer.

Is Amazon Referral (Associate) links on or in videos not allowed tho?

It is a twilight zone.
The point is not to make too obvious comercial out of your video. The product must be smoothly integrated in your video and mentioned just btw.  

About famebit - I wrote 3 proposals and gave up (I do not have so much spare time). But a company found us (may be through famebit) and offered us good deal. So it doesn't hurt to join them.

So wen adding an Amazon link either in the description and/or linked to in the video, it must be mentioned in the video?

About famebit, yeah I was gonna just sign up anyways even if I wasn't able to get a deal and see what happens, but ill have to wait until I have more subscribers :p

Just a couple :) its 5000 now i believe to join, sent off a few proposals, not much on there at the moment that suits my channel....beard oil....jeez....

Back