Who thinks Jake Paul's career will end this year

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Jake Paul has been involved in multiple controversies throughout the past couple of years he has been known to be very rude to his neighbors he gave out post Malone's address and he said the n-word at Coachella so how long do you all think you can keep up these antics before people lose interest in him and stop watching his vlogs and stop buying his merch I think you'll be this year his career seems to already be going down the toilet

Also he seems to have a thing for making of words what the hell is a God Church and what is litty is that like some kind of experiment some kind of play on the word lit I have never heard these words before and I am completely fluent in the English language actually it's the only language I speak

He'll be around for as long as he wants to be. Unless he decides to move his career somewhere else he'll be on the platform for a long time still.

Everything he does is to target the younger viewers in his audience, so those words he makes up are just catering to the young kids who want to be apart of a "movement" or involved in some sort of a more "exclusive" group that Jake makes them feel like they are apart of.

Reactions: nad
It won't. When you are that size of a channel it's really hard to "end" your career. Even if it happens you'd have so many other business opportunities because of how known you are. Not to mention hes already made millions, he's set for life.

This
Because of people insists in spreading his gospel in posts like this :3
Jake Paul has been involved in multiple controversies throughout the past couple of years he has been known to be very rude to his neighbors he gave out post Malone's address and he said the n-word at Coachella so how long do you all think you can keep up these antics before people lose interest in him and stop watching his vlogs and stop buying his merch I think you'll be this year his career seems to already be going down the toilet

Also he seems to have a thing for making of words what the hell is a God Church and what is litty is that like some kind of experiment some kind of play on the word lit I have never heard these words before and I am completely fluent in the English language actually it's the only language I speak
Who insist in talking about something we all know and increasingly spread "who is this logan paul" You wanna help? don't mention him, dont watch him, dont talk about him, ect. So do us all a favor and help us out forget he exists and i will do my best to pretend my urges to punch every 5 y.o i hear say logang , don't exist.

Wow I was talking about Jake Paul and he arguing goes on the Logan I like Logan Paul I do watches videos I'm not like A Logan Paul superfan or everything but he's a entertaining.guy I just really can't stand Jake Paul and yes not all of Logan Paul's audience is kids most of them are I'm 20 and I enjoy. Logan Paul's videos

Back