Which of your videos are you most proud of and why?

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
The constant sense that you are improving is a nice thing about creative arts- suddenly you do something inspired and you think, why haven't I been doing this all along!?
Man I love watching your videos, if not for the sole purpose to watch the frames go by and try to figure out how long it took you haha.

I think our video regarding gym stereotypes, it got shared on a large facebook page and garnered over 88k views
thank you very much! And yeah it usually takes forever xD at least its a quite relaxing process and I only need new video ideas every couple months!
yeah especially when it takes me this long to upload you can really see the difference from each video. It's going to get hard to keep it up though!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Any of the videos where I've done something new that's a little technical and it looks decent. Whenever I use green screen well, or add in special effects or something, I'm pretty happy.

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Any of the videos where I've done something new that's a little technical and it looks decent. Whenever I use green screen well, or add in special effects or something, I'm pretty happy.
Green-screen is a lot of fun but its also such a pain! Especially when you don't have much room to film in- we're always proud if we manag

My best videos huh... I like the videos where after I have recorded it I can think... "Damn, this is gonna be a fun time editing with all of these great moments."
Lately I've been having this alot so I really enjoy making anything! The thing on my channel is that the video's are not good due to the editing but due to the footage itself being good. :)
I think its awesome you are having so much fun making your videos, that's something to be proud of in itself really!

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Right now it would be my latest mainly because, it's a video that I actually spent time on and really enjoyed creating

Reactions: TwoTakes

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I made a video about the day I found a 2500$ plastic chair in a goodwill. I'm proud of it because I made it tightly edited and funny as well as actually creating a video with a funny topic that you could tell others and laugh about it

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Right now it's Gecko Bomb. I wrote a full script, involved other actors, and filmed in multiple locations. It's a really solid, funny video.

ShyGirlGetsLoud

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like a lot of my videos, but I am most proud of my most recent one (Being a Noob Sux Balls) This is probably my best quality of filming.

Bomber Brigade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say my first Running Sets Smash 4 videos because I had an overlay and face cam. The audio and gameplay are a bit off since it was my first time doing facecam but those videos by far have the most production value out of everything imo.