wasabiroots

I Love YTtalk
More suggested views from your own videos or more suggested views from other people's videos? Or are both good?

I know we can't control it but which one proves its a healthy channel?

Thanks for any responses in advance. ^^

More videos from your own channel suggests more healthy channel (usually). But you'll need several big gateway videos if you want to grow and these type of videos receive views either from popular searches either from other very popular other channel's videos.

Yes, I know both would be good. I'm just wondering which would be better?

Example: You get a video that is getting a lot of suggested views from an already viral video but that's as far as it goes. That particular video goes viral but others still remain with low views because your videos are not getting suggested. Compare it to a channel with almost no suggested views form other people's videos but almost all the suggested views are from its own channel.

Like currently I'm getting suggested from my own videos but not much so from others. So I was curious on what a healthy channel is, that is in terms of suggested views.

But you'll need several big gateway videos if you want to grow and these type of videos receive views either from popular searches either from other very popular other channel's videos.
Gateway videos are so hard to achieve. T_T

You definitely want both.

From your own videos is slightly easier to achieve and should be your first goal. From other people's videos is harder and it can be quite hit and miss but that's where the real views come from. Imagine your video is on the suggested video list for a video from another channel that gets 100,000 views per day. :)

Back