Request Where do you get your banners and logos?

GunGecko

I was just wondering and have seen so many channels with amazing logos and banners. I was thinking guys do you make your own banners and logos or do you get a friend or another person to do it for you. If you do make your own then what program do you use as it would be very interesting to try and make my own. If you want you can help me out with a logo and banner lol :p Thanks :)

If you'd like someone to make you graphics, be sure to mention what you're offering anything in return or want free ones.

I make everything on our channel using the Adobe creative cloud, takes time but you can learn it by yourself and make decent stuff :)

I make everything on our channel using the Adobe creative cloud, takes time but you can learn it by yourself and make decent stuff :)

Yeah i've heard of that program before, I actually myself have Photoshop cs6 but i guess your right, it does take time to learn how to do it , Thanks!

im using photoshop..but i am able to use the photoshop of a friend of mine so i am kinda lucky. But gimp is also a very powerfull application!

It honestly depends. You said you need help with a logo and a banner. I can do that but i depends how much time i put into it and how it looks for me to decide what i want. In the end I may just want a shout out. Email me so we can talk more and so you can tell me what you want.
2raregraphics@gmail.com
Thanks but I actually found someone who could do a banner for me :)

Back