Where do y'all get inspirations for your channel banner?

CarlosDominguez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm currently working on fixing my channel banner, I wanted to know where do y'all get your inspirations from?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
sorry forgot to add, a photographer friend took a picture with drone & I am using it as the channel's banner, otherwise I would just take a pic myself, the picture is inspired by the channel's content/topic of nature, lots of videos are of hiking, forest, beach, adventure

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My channel banner is just a large text of my channel name and my face.
I was inspirations by what channel designs looked like back in 2012 when you were able to design the whole page.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I make a new banner for each video. Like a movie marquee. It has a few cut out images from the video the video title and the start date. Right now I’m on hiatus so for now the banner is nothing

HappinessAndHealthGains

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
For inspiration with my channel banner, I tried to think about the feeling that I was wanting to convey with my channel. Then based off of that I used Canva to create something light and happy.

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
My channel's about hiking so I took a good picture of the mountains and slapped the description of my channel on there: "New England Hiking, Backpacking and Trail Running." I think it's simple, clean and tells people immediately what my channel's all about.