When people watch your videos but don't like or comment

Keittaro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ive also noticed i have more and more fun being shy by nature i was a bit bad at the begining and i think thats how i lost most of my viewers but now im better i think mind telling me the feel you guys are getting from my vids and also the music at the begining was done by someone thats here :)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I really try and comment and like all the videos that I like :) but that's not to say I don't like a video if I don't comment on it or thumbs it up...sometimes it's just the simple fact that I've commented on too many videos in one day, and I don't want to flood my subscribers feeds...or sometimes I just plain forget...sometimes there's just so many comments that are the same, so it's already been said lol....
I do enjoy getting feedback on my videos and songs! I would love to get more comments! We should definetly try and help each other out, for sure. We are all pretty close here on this forum!!!

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I really try to at least hit the like button on a video If I enjoyed watching it. For everyone here on yttalk I do my best to support everyone. One thing I look at when I go to someones video and If I see a bunch of comments with no responses from the person who runs the channel (if it is manageable) I rarely bother leaving a comment. But I do love when someone leaves a comment on my videos though.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to watch as many videos from people here as possible, but sometimes it can be a challenge because there are so many videos to watch. I like a lot of videos, but like Kat said, I don't want to flood people neither, so I mostly try to like videos that I really like. Ones that I think to myself, "this was great, or awesome, I must like it!"

...with that said, now and then I also try to like 1 or 2 videos from my friends here at YTtalk to show support. If I find someone has surpassed themselves, then I'll like the video for that reason to.

Reactions: Kath