When Is It Ok To Charge For Graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this video some time back and it actually give some decent advice on this particular matter.

He talks from an studio recording and mixing point of view, but what he says could easily be for any creative skill.
I was thinking about that video too!! I love him so much he's so helpful and such a nice guy.

You should definitely start charging for it once you make me a new outro :p

But in all seriousness, your Graphics are very good, and I think they are good enough that people would like to pay for them :)

your stuff is really good! Do you have any tips that you could give, or maybe any designing tips even?
Lmao thanks, and tips uhhh.. keep it simple kid! Simplicity is tough to master, but if you can pull it off, you save alot of time and make alot of $$$

You should definitely start charging for it once you make me a new outro :p

But in all seriousness, your Graphics are very good, and I think they are good enough that people would like to pay for them :)
thanks that really means a lot, :D It's this kind of motivation that keeps me going haha :p[DOUBLEPOST=1404339308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lmao thanks, and tips uhhh.. keep it simple kid! Simplicity is tough to master, but if you can pull it off, you save alot of time and make alot of $$$
I'll keep that in mind, great tip! :)

Start charging for graphics as soon as people start asking for them, because some people have been "designing" for a few days and they think they're pros with photoshop, problem with this is that they don't see any flaws in their work and they take criticism too harshly, so when they start charging too early, people criticize them, whereas when they have at least a few months experience, then they'll take it more constructively and will most likely improve, same with everything else, also why am I getting so technical with this :D You get what I mean, as soon as people start telling you you're good and stuff then it's time to start charging people for your time, because you know you must be doing something right to attract so many customers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back