What's a good YouTube Network to join regarding World of Warcraft Gameplay commentaries?

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
you're right they have clear flat rate pricing viewable here: https://www.ausedia.com/prices
Well, I read over their website. They do social media work for you that appears to be, at best, basic. So what else do they do for you aside from some basic social media work. I mean stuff that you can literally do yourself with little effort and ZERO cost. In fact, the more I look into their website, the less impressed I become. They only list a SINGLE streamer for a client and ZERO creators. Here's a free pointer from a three-decade marketing consultant, if you don't have any creators, do NOT make a category for them until you get some. In fact, don't make a page for "clients" when you only list ONE. That's not clients, that's A client. Even the website itself is, quite honestly, amateurish. Seriously, I don't see anything worth anything on their website.

Last edited:

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's your opinion what is shown are basic...
First, HOW isn't it basic? Second, my "opinion" comes from three decades as a marketing consultant. What's YOUR opinion based on?

...they are aware of they can do more once the pandemic is done.
What?! WHAT cannot they do now because of the pandemic? Meet you face to face? Is that it? For what they're charging you, they can fly to you on a regular basis to in-person consults? Or are they going to allow YOU to fly to them for such? And what can they do in person for you as a creator that they cannot do without meeting you in person? And unless you believe in the sky-is-falling alarmism of media, you can meet with anyone you want and have been able to do so during this entire pandemic. That's an excuse, not a reason.

The biggest thing is they work with you one on one...
To do what? What you can do for FREE in very little time yourself?

...there [sic] services are basic...
That's NOT a selling point.

...and they only share creators on their page that asked and shown that they are serious about growing!
LOL!!! That being ZERO. Oh, that ONE they do list on their "Clients" page [note the plural] is categorized as a "streamer", not a "creator". This should tell you ALL you need to know about this rip-off company, folks. Think about it. This website should be AWESOME. It should have WOWWED you beyond belief. But it does just the opposite. It is amateurish. Not just that but it makes itself LOOK bad. Having a "Clients" page with ONE client listed on it makes them look like a joke. A client I've never heard of. Again, think about that. These are the people you're going to trust to build you an AWESOME presence on social media? LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE! Run away, people. Run away. Don't get suckered into paying this ONE guy to do for you what you can do for yourself for FREE!

Oh, and why do I get the feeling that TotingGames here is a plant? Sure, he joined in 2019 but only has posted 11 posts in all that time. Eight of which is in this very thread. TotingGames, your first name wouldn't happen to be Austin, would it? [Folks, that's the first name of the "president" of this rip-off company.]

Last edited:

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's your opinion what is shown are basic, they are aware of they can do more once the pandemic is done. The biggest thing is they work with you one on one, there services are basic and they only share creators on their page that asked and shown that they are serious about growing! Yes I could do this all on my own, but the convenience is great one thing they do in with me is edit my videos starting in may and my contract can be changed at minutes notice to what need, so it is really customizable!
Has your channel seen a clear rise in views, subscribers and audience retention?

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My opinion is that I will be a great help on thing I just don't have time in my busy life to do like editing so for not paying anything I think it is worth it.
wait wait wait.... this MCN does editing? I kind of agree that this website does not look legit or at least like it was created yesterday. Their knowledge base only goes back about 30 days. Can't imagine how they could afford to support a channel Not saying completely discount the MCN but the longest contract I would be willing to sign would be 30 days with cancelation option with 0 penalties. From there I might be willing to go into a 3month contract AT MOST. It's just to new. Is this an O and O MCN or a AC MCN?

Reactions: Jack Decker