What Top 8 Crazy Things You Want To Know?

resvrgm

Crazy Internet Stalker Chick
Hello!

My channel is called RESVRGM, and I upload 8 Crazy Facts every Monday. I had posted 8 Crazy Things Said By Politicians, and 8 Movies That Killed People.
Next monday, I'm going to post something something about the Game Of Thrones! :dance:

Well, I am just wondering, if any of you got ideas of what Top 8 Crazy Facts I should make next!
Or Say Hi! I like Hi's. :wavespin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to the forums! I have no idea if you're new, but this is the first I've seen of you so I'll throw a welcomw at you, anyway!
I love channels like this, so I'll be sure to take a look at your work. Maybe stuff like 8 Craziest Laws, 8 Weirdest Delicacies, 8 Weirdest Customs?

Yeah, I'm quite new here. And also, I am pretty shy. Frankly, it took me a couple shots of vodka to post a new thread hahaha!

Hmmm! 8 Weirdest Delicacies seems pretty interesting. I know that in Italy, some people like to eat cheese that has maggots in it. :cold:

8 crazy things bugs can do. EG: Butterflies smell with their feet.

8 most expensive cheeses. This will be a good one for you. i researched it myself last year and one of the most expensive cheese is is basically the cheese has been left to mature until its barely recognisable due to the mould all over it. They then put maggots on the cheese to eat all the mould and then its good to go. Some people eat it with the maggots still on. others don't but the moister comes from all the maggots vomit that has now covered the cheese.

It's so gross lol

D.Thomas

Hey! Oh god, is that one of the italian cheese thing? hahaha That's pretty nuts. Thanks for the suggestion! Much appreciated!

Hi! and do it on something you really like or something that you know a lot about. Like for me, it would be 8 crazy facts about espresso, or coffee mugs, or coffee. Try out maybe movies, video games, or really anything you're into!

Back