What tools are you using?

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
I am looking for a tool to do a specific job, but I figured i'll ask... What online tools are you using to assist your youtube career? I use Tubebuddy, obviously. I think most of us do. What else?

idk if branding is a "tool" but it helps to use several tools to create outro cards, profile pictures, banners, etc. to create a cohesive image of who you are in the viewers mind. Most of that can be handled with photoshop, or similar online tools like photopea. Photoshop comes with a 14 free day trial so use it to your benefit.

I am looking for a tool to do a specific job, but I figured i'll ask... What online tools are you using to assist your youtube career? I use Tubebuddy, obviously. I think most of us do. What else?

TubeBuddy is an awesome tool to use. You can look into DrumUp it helps you schedule your feed items to your social media channels with one click of a button. The best thing about this tool is that you can add multiple Twitter accounts, multiple Facebook pages, and your Linkedin account (and associated company pages); and promote your video everywhere much more productively. I also use SocialBlade & TubularLabs.

Just tried advertising on facebook to get new subscribers.
I have used Facebook advertising extensively in the past to build followers/traffic for websites and it just never paid for itself.
This is the first time i've paid to try and get views/subscribers on a YouTube channel and although it's not a complete failure, it's looking like the cost can't be justified. It's averaging out to almost $1 for each new subscriber, which is just not worth it to me.

Just tried advertising on facebook to get new subscribers.
I have used Facebook advertising extensively in the past to build followers/traffic for websites and it just never paid for itself.
This is the first time i've paid to try and get views/subscribers on a YouTube channel and although it's not a complete failure, it's looking like the cost can't be justified. It's averaging out to almost $1 for each new subscriber, which is just not worth it to me.

In this day in age, for what you're doing "YouTube" there are so many ways to advertise your video for free that you don't need to actually pay for advertising. Now you can but I wouldn't do paid ad's on Facebook or anything like that.

I use VidIQ, and I've spent about $20 on adwords.

HOWEVER, I would highly recommend strategic, but honest Super Chats, no joke. It can get immediate attention from creators similar to you. It's personally brought my channel wayyyyyy more value than running ads... those feel like fake views.

I want to consider using some light advertising as a test because I do have a per-video budget at the time. However, I feel much of my audience is using an ad blocker. I need video promotion through other channels ideally somehow.

Technically affords DOES promote through other channels, like pre-rolls on other sides etc. although depends on the extent of the viewers adblockers

Back