What to consider when choosing a YouTube network

Didn't realise there was so much urgh would it be better to just ... avoid partnerships? I mean I'd love a partnership some day but I don't want it to be a hassle so to speak.

This was extremely helpful, thank you! You did an excellent job of breaking everything down and summing it up in a way that's easy to understand and full of good insight.

This is some real, will definitely take a look at this later, right now i have to worry about my video that is under review :(

Regarding the CPM portion of the thread...say a network offers someone $2 CPM. So if a video of theirs hits 1000 views, they'll receive $2, 10,000 views $20, 100,000 views $200 etc?

Regarding the CPM portion of the thread...say a network offers someone $2 CPM. So if a video of theirs hits 1000 views, they'll receive $2, 10,000 views $20, 100,000 views $200 etc?

Yes, but then you have to consider revenue split and how much he would make of that $2.

Yes, but then you have to consider revenue split and how much he would make of that $2.

Then if google took their 45% share and say the network took a 20% share, then he'd be left with $0.88 per 1,000 views. It honestly doesn't seem like a network will give you a good paying job unless you're popular.

I got a question i make short films, intro's, vfx, etc on my channel but i don't now wish network provide me what i need for my kind of work can somebody help me thanks bro's !? :help:

Back