What Shoulde i do ? :(

-These videos should be fun to make, not just fun to make subscribers off of. Don't be upset if "no one" watches them. That's how we all start. I've only gone from 3 views a video to 30 views, and I've made videos for 9 months.
-Tried to watch your latest PokeMMO episode. It was absolutely horrendous.
I couldn't hear or understand you at all. And you didn't edit out your realllly bad coughing. There's no point in watching a commentary, if you can't hear the commentary.
-When I could hear the commentary, which was rare, all you were doing was stating what you were doing. Don't say you're fighting a pidgey when the audience can obviously see you fighting the pidgey.
-Did you add that music in yourself? It's distracting and loud either way.

The one thing you did well is recording the game's visuals properly.

Don't fret, as my signature says, you'll get better.
and thanks for the honest feedback ill tell Patrcick about it ;) ALSO we are 3 guy me Jochem(Wopsie) and Patrick :D

well that was not me playing xD i only play emerald check em out instead and give me an fast feedback :)

You have a lot of the same problems. But you don't have as many audio issues, though the game could be louder. You need to work on your commentating. You do the same thing as the other guy then. Just stating what you're doing, and leaving in a lot of gaps of silence. Also, the screencast-o-matic logo. Find a logoless alternative. Fast. Your mic isn't fantastic either.
Good luck.

You have a lot of the same problems. But you don't have as many audio issues, though the game could be louder. You need to work on your commentating. You do the same thing as the other guy then. Just stating what you're doing, and leaving in a lot of gaps of silence. Also, the screencast-o-matic logo. Find a logoless alternative. Fast. Your mic isn't fantastic either.
Good luck.
welllll xD my commentating i can fix by talking more about Pokemon instead that,s easy buttttt i don,t have any screen recorder that doesn,t screw up my PC:p

Good luck.

and what,s wrong with my audio ????

and what,s wrong with my audio ????
Your microphone catches your breathing a lot. You can try either editing it out, adjusting your mic, or buying a new one. But see what you can do without buying a new one first.
Sadly, the logo from the screen-recorder is incredibly unattractive dude. Try editing it out if you can.

Your microphone catches your breathing a lot. You can try either editing it out, adjusting your mic, or buying a new one. But see what you can do without buying a new one first.
Sadly, the logo from the screen-recorder is incredibly unattractive dude. Try editing it out if you can.
ill see what i can do :) about the Logo of the screen recorder :) but the Mic i think is OK in Episode 3-4 :-/

There really is nothing special to do than just keep posting.. If you enjoy making the videos, don't worry about it. Maybe go to some Pokemon forums (I'm pretty sure there has to be one somewhere) and post there.

Back