What Shoulde i do ? :(

by simply playing the game, its new, there are no good 3Ds emulators and its a big deal for the pokemon community because its the first 3DS exclusive.
i mean how will you lure in subs xD but yes it,s new and i will probobly play it to since i just bought an 3Ds just for X and Y :)

i mean how will you lure in subs xD but yes it,s new and i will probobly play it to since i just bought an 3Ds just for X and Y :)
nice :D. i will lure in all o then subs by using strong tags and making flashy thumbnails and just make a good quallity lets play out of it because that can be quite a challenge with handhelds.

nice :D. i will lure in all o then subs by using strong tags and making flashy thumbnails and just make a good quallity lets play out of it because that can be quite a challenge with handhelds.
great ;) i have uploaded 2 videos today ;)

damn your going fast. makes me look so casual. :p ohwell.
lolz it,s just emportante that your still in for making video but when you uploade them it doesn,t mater i won,t judge you or anything if you can,t uploade an day it,s not your faulte youtube is not everything you need to live life to ;)

lolz it,s just emportante that your still in for making video but when you uploade them it doesn,t mater i won,t judge you or anything if you can,t uploade an day it,s not your faulte youtube is not everything you need to live life to ;)
i will make more than one in the future, it barely takes any time to render and upload :)
thursday ill record some, but i also upload some stuff for my own channel :p

-These videos should be fun to make, not just fun to make subscribers off of. Don't be upset if "no one" watches them. That's how we all start. I've only gone from 3 views a video to 30 views, and I've made videos for 9 months.
-Tried to watch your latest PokeMMO episode. It was absolutely horrendous.
I couldn't hear or understand you at all. And you didn't edit out your realllly bad coughing. There's no point in watching a commentary, if you can't hear the commentary.
-When I could hear the commentary, which was rare, all you were doing was stating what you were doing. Don't say you're fighting a pidgey when the audience can obviously see you fighting the pidgey.
-Did you add that music in yourself? It's distracting and loud either way.

The one thing you did well is recording the game's visuals properly.

Don't fret, as my signature says, you'll get better.

-These videos should be fun to make, not just fun to make subscribers off of. Don't be upset if "no one" watches them. That's how we all start. I've only gone from 3 views a video to 30 views, and I've made videos for 9 months.
I couldn't hear or understand you at all. And you didn't edit out your realllly bad coughing. There's no point in watching a commentary, if you can't hear the commentary.
-When I could hear the commentary, which was rare, all you were doing was stating what you were doing. Don't say you're fighting a pidgey when the audience can obviously see you fighting the pidgey.

thanks for the honest feedback ;) im not the one in the MMO but in the crystal episode, i think they will appriciate the tips.

well that was not me playing xD i only play emerald check em out instead and give me an fast feedback :)

Back