Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawing

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • S*** Animation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
So with my channel it can basically be almost anything (except gaming)

Most of my videos are just making fun of other videos by either remixing the n other stuff, adding dank memes into them or green screen FX. something like youtube poop or MLG montage.

B UU TTTTT i do have some drawing and animation videos (which i thought were pretty fun to make)(so
UU UU were my other videos though)

but at the moment im not sure what to do. or what to put into my videos, i could either do a ytp/mlg type of video on some cartoon or do another animation video/ drawing. (keep in mind if i did do an animation it wouldn't have any voices, and it would be SUUUPER simple)

so what do you say, if you want to say anything?

MLG/YTP or Drawing/Animation

much choices... dank memes.... or some drawing stuff...

***keep in mind with any video type i choose it would probably be extremely cringe worthy, such as all of my other videos***

if you do reply thanks... i guess...

I would say to GO FOR ANIMATION/DRAWING. Like you said that your animation will be simple without any voice. I would suggest to collab with people who can do VOICEOVER. I can do voice over too, you can write an awesome script and dialogs, and maybe you will create an awesome masterpiece animation.

I would say to GO FOR ANIMATION/DRAWING. Like you said that your animation will be simple without any voice. I would suggest to collab with people who can do VOICEOVER. I can do voice over too, you can write an awesome script and dialogs, and maybe you will create an awesome masterpiece animation.
Thanks for the suggestion man, I think ill just stick to flying solo for now, but in the near future I'll probably do some colabs, and also I'll probably do another drawing/ animation because they were both pretty fun, and if I did do an animation, it could probably just be like those old movies were it would cut to a scene with some text or something... I'm not sure if that made any sense because I'm extremely tired right now lol.

Try doing something new on your channel you haven't done before ! It's a new year so give it a try but I think the idea of collaborations on animations is a great idea ! You can post in one of the threads on here to find other people to help :)

Try doing something new on your channel you haven't done before ! It's a new year so give it a try but I think the idea of collaborations on animations is a great idea ! You can post in one of the threads on here to find other people to help :)
Ill think about the collab thing since a lot of people are telling me do do that.

Make an MLG MLG video.
yeah, either that or ill do donald trump tripping balls... that would be fun... so would the mlg video though, tough decisions.[DOUBLEPOST=1452452814,1452452760][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would involve food somehow. Everybody likes food. Food is good.
ill try lol, that is actually what i have been trying to do in one of my videos that im editing. not working out too well though.

Back