What not to tell on YouTube

Lol, but silly, you just did that again yesterday, don't you remember? I already have ze paparazzis outside of your house.
I don't like Papparazzi but I do want to be famous :) can I tell people that I was on the news when I was little and that it was about my cerebral palsy?

I don't like Papparazzi but I do want to be famous :) can I tell people that I was on the news when I was little and that it was about my cerebral palsy?
Hi Chloe! Fame may have it's attractive side, but also it's difficult one, I seek happiness rather than fame. What do you think?

Regarding your question, before you tell anything on your videos you should ask yourself if it can be used against you. Try to avoid that kind of thing for now, you know there are some jerks that will take advantage of that.

Hi Chloe! Fame may have it's attractive side, but also it's difficult one, I seek happiness rather than fame. What do you think?

Regarding your question, before you tell anything on your videos you should ask yourself if it can be used against you. Try to avoid that kind of thing for now, you know there are some jerks that will take advantage of that.
the fame thing Justin Bieber is having trouble people keep saying bad things and the people using stuff I say against me do you have any examples ? I have already told them stuff without thinking about people using it against me

the fame thing Justin Bieber is having trouble people keep saying bad things and the people using stuff I say against me do you have any examples ? I have already told them stuff without thinking about people using it against me
I don't have any personal examples, I less famous than "Froggies Donuts". But there are many in celebrities, like Justin Bieber as you mention. Look, what you've told already is done, don't worry about that. I'm sure the people who support you will be a big force compared to the haters.

I don't have any personal examples, I less famous than "Froggies Donuts". But there are many in celebrities, like Justin Bieber as you mention. Look, what you've told already is done, don't worry about that. I'm sure the people who support you will be a big force compared to the haters.
Yeah your right I forget most things I say on my videos anyway :)

the one thing you reeally don't want to let slip is your exact address. Other than that you should be okay.

the one thing you reeally don't want to let slip is your exact address. Other than that you should be okay.
oh ok that's no problem some people have told me not to tell people my last name on YouTube I still don't understand why more than one person has the same name as me

oh ok that's no problem some people have told me not to tell people my last name on YouTube I still don't understand why more than one person has the same name as me
that one, i'm not so sure about. i mean there are tons of youtubers that are known by their full names but i've never really felt comfortable openly speaking my full name in videos, saying that i've never hid it either xD

that one, i'm not so sure about. i mean there are tons of youtubers that are known by their full names but i've never really felt comfortable openly speaking my full name in videos, saying that i've never hid it either xD
oh right:) I made another forum in the chillout room I'm making lots because I have the flu and I have 6 days off and I can't sing when I'm sick so I make them for something to do and I love talking that to lol :)

Back