What should my first video be?

• What's on my iphone?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been thinking about maybe a 'What's on my Iphone' Do you guys have any other ideas for me?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If it's your very first video, I'd usually opt for something more introductory, like a channel trailer or a simple vlog.
However, that does also depend on the kind of content you're making - if you're not doing anything "vloggy", you could tailor it to fit what you are making.
A Draw My Life sounds cute! I like those videos and they're a great opportunity to reveal more of yourself to your viewers, no matter how many there are at the start.
Best of luck!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much, i was thinking about either vlogging but i think my channel will be like a mix up of vlogs and other stuff like diy's and stuff.

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually doing a challenge type video as your first video doesn't make sense. Like Darkstarmedia mentioned, you want people to get to know you since you are new. Maybe just introduce yourself and what you want your channel to be about etc. That is what I did and it was actually really great and then I did a Q&A get to know me more video following that one which let people see into my life more. Not trying to push my channel on you but you could watch my first video as an idea to see what I mean more :) and if you want more examples after that just search on YT "first video" and watch some to get a better idea. I just kept mine short and sweet and fun so as to get people to want to watch and further videos I post. :) Good luck and I can't wait to see what you post!

Reactions: Marija Damceska

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I wouldnt do a video about whats on your phone. I don't think anyone one would really care unless its p**n lol

Drawing your life and doing commentary over it sounds the best approach. Its subtle and nothing too in your face. Its also more visually appealing so you should be able to keep your viewers watching. Just be sure to speak clearly and sound interested and up beat. I seen a lot of channels commentary and they either sound stoned, miles away from the microphone or just uninterested.

So be sure to be up beat, clear and just enjoy recording lol