What kind of channel are you?

I make gaming commentaries, where i think my opinions are important (stuck in the old ways) also the occasional vlog
 
My channel is a gaming channel (playthroughs/lets plays and maybe gaming montages) although I eventually want to do speedart/drawings alongside gaming.
 
Babyteeth4 is classified as "entertainment" but that covers: comedy, animation, reviews, adventures, drama and slices of life, all done by my two daughters in collaboration with me.
 
I post FPS (First Person Shooter) game. And I talk about anything that I feel should be addressed in the community.
 
The channel i'm using now (funkytrousers28) is for let's playing, but i have just started one that's for a little vlog i'm going to start where i make a game :D
 
I just wanna get a huge thread going on the different types of channels everyone has. Whether you have multiple channels for different forms of entertainment or you pack everything into one channel.

I currently only have one channel, ArnoldussenProductions, which I upload vlogs and skits to. Soon I am going to start doing some gaming to see how that goes and maybe it'll help my channel take off a little bit. What do you think? Is having a multiple type channel a bad idea?

I have a 4 part gaming channel. I have 3 different types of videos that come out that can be simply categorized as:

Let's Plays (Traditional style)

Rants/Commentaries (a podcast about anything gaming related or otherwise depends on my mood),

Reviews (Reviews of newer titles available for PC)

FMV Hell (which is a series that makes fun of older PC games that had live action actors acting in the game and also reviewing it sort of, but also summarizing the whole game's plot while making fun of it. Think of it as Mystery Science Theater meets Angry Video Game Nerd).
 
Back
Top