unknown_user90483573867
I Love YTtalk
as legit as the Nigerian prince who has left 4m in his will to you.... please send your bank details over so i can transfer itAnd you have one hater which makes you legit!!!

as legit as the Nigerian prince who has left 4m in his will to you.... please send your bank details over so i can transfer itAnd you have one hater which makes you legit!!!

Wait... he left me 4 mill... what the heck.. he must be holding out if he is leaving everyone 4 mill. I want 5 now!as legit as the Nigerian prince who has left 4m in his will to you.... please send your bank details over so i can transfer it![]()
sure you can have 5!!! *whispers* we need your wives bank account details to as it wont transfer into oneWait... he left me 4 mill... what the heck.. he must be holding out if he is leaving everyone 4 mill. I want 5 now!

You sound interesting.. I must go check you out.Entertainment/Tutorial Channel based on Rubiks Cube and Speedcubing![]()
Do check and while you are at it. Subscribe! It make me HappyYou sound interesting.. I must go check you out.
