What is your average subscriber gain vs subscriber loss per month?

My sub count doesn't go up very quickly, I'd assume I lose almost as many as I gain in a month
Losing subs makes me a little sad, but not so much if its only 1 or 2, but if like... 15 people unsubbed all in one I'd be sad, for sure!
I'm more bothered by dislikes, to be honest.. They make me more sad and disheartened... I got a dislike on my latest video within minuets of it being uploaded... I'm not really sure why, so it makes me confused and sad LOL... damn

I personally unsubscribe from a channel if they haven't posted in a very long time (a few months) or their content has DRASTICALLY changed (unless I specifically subbed for their personality, regardless of their content)
Dislikes used to bother me. Now they don't. People can be fickle sometimes and will focus on one element they didn't like and Base their whole opinion on that one thing. A few months ago I had someone just go along and dislike pretty much all of my videos...I was like... lol ok mate, whatever makes you feel better!

I'm gaining about 6,000 per month. And losing almost 2,000 per month. My channel is relatively inactive. Uploading one video per month just to not let it die.[DOUBLEPOST=1496757405,1496757379][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm gaining about 6,000 per month. And losing almost 2,000 per month. My channel is relatively inactive. Uploading one video per month just to not let it die.

Depends on the activity. When I am active and post videos from week to week, I notice a 10+ subscriber count. A great way to help your count grow daily is with good channel art. Things such as Outros, Logos, Intros, Thumbnails, etc. really help with subscriber growth. If any of that is needed don't hesitate to contact aaron4honor@gmail.com

In the month of May I gained 153 and lost 57. All-time I've gained 3887 and lost 860.

Losing subs is fairly normal to me, and the reason I think I've lost a lot is because I've played a lot of different games. People subscribe for one game and then realize I don't upload it anymore and unsubscribe. A few days ago I gained 32 subs in one day from a video I made a year ago on a game I haven't played basically since then. As soon as those subs realize I haven't uploaded on it in 9 months a good chunk will probably unsub again. I'm trying to streamline my channel into a genre so I can retain subs better from game to game and also trying to create a personality by showing my face and using a facecam now. Hopefully I can improve things in the future.

This week I've gained 17 Subscribers!
That's huge for me Hopefully I'll make some more fans tomorrow at the Scunthorpe Comic Con

I'm gaining about 6,000 per month. And losing almost 2,000 per month. My channel is relatively inactive. Uploading one video per month just to not let it die.[DOUBLEPOST=1496757405,1496757379][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm gaining about 6,000 per month. And losing almost 2,000 per month. My channel is relatively inactive. Uploading one video per month just to not let it die.
How come you are "giving up" at half a million subs? Did the ad changes hit your niche too bad or something else?

Lose about an average of 1-2 over gaining around 10-20, not too much but I'm happy for now cause I have not been doing it for so long.

How come you are "giving up" at half a million subs? Did the ad changes hit your niche too bad or something else?

CPM is in abysmal. And I simply don't have time to produce videos. Too busy. It's self destructive to spend what little free time I have chasing literally hundreds of extra dollars.

Back