That may get you a couple views, but it isn't going to make the video blow up.
I'll give you an example - I did a battlefield 1 medic class guide this past Tuesday. Battlefield 1 is a hugely searched game and the competition is massive, however the vast majority of content leading up to the launch of the beta on Wednesday was focusing on first impressions, epic moments, raw gameplay, etc... In searching, I saw that class guides were almost non-existent and, based on google trends, people were beginning to search for them in preparation for the beta. On the first day of early access of the beta, I played the hell out of the medic class, created the guide, and did as much research as I could for optimal title, description and tags. After I was satisfied with everything, I released the video and then went to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Reddit to get the video some initial views. By the time the video got to about 75 views, that was enough to trigger the SEO, ranking 15 out of my 22 in the top 20 for those searches with at least 5 of those being in the top 3 and that allowed the video to be organically found. It is now at just over 1k views which, considering I'm a channel with 160 subscribers and normally, without any promotion whatsoever, get around 20-40 views, I'm pretty happy with that. I did the same thing with the other class guides and they are all now also being organically found. I'm not getting hundreds of thousands of views like a major channel but it is enough to gain some exposure and pick up some subscribers.