What I Learned While Gaining My First 1,000 Subs

Great advice - totally agree with your first point on posting as many relevant places as possible - it really helps!

Great points on engaging in forums and communities rather than just asking people to subscribe and check out the channel. With monetisation though I wouldn't even say there is a point until your at 10k/100k+ The amount earned monthly would be so small that it's not worth it and ads do put people off to an extent, especially if you are a small youtuber

You notice that this was in 2013?
She now has 453k subscribers. How awesome is that??
I will be sure to follow your tips and advice as well! ^^

These are all great advices. Now I can pinpoint why I've lost many of my viewers! I'm so frustrated right now :cry2: And it was going so well for a small channel like mine, too

I'm so happy to have found this article! I just started my channel 2 months ago and this is exactly the type of advise I was looking for. You were very detailed Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for the advice! I just started a few months ago and in need of advise. Thanks for sharing:)

Thanks for the awesome tips! Just started a channel, and yes I'm one of those peeps who tried monetizing with less than 100 subs. I have now turned off the video ads on my new channel, and wait a bit first

Back