What I Learned While Gaining My First 1,000 Subs

This is truly inspirational, im not even joking.. At the moment I have 119 videos and 510 subscribers, i can only imagine how far i will get if i keep it up!
Looks like ill continue to work extremely hard! I thank you!

Wow ! You have no idea how helpful this was for me ! Im going to really start focusing on trying to make more interesting titles ! i feel like i have to explain what the video is about in the title.... but i guess that is silly because then people wont watch. Also im going to stop monotising my videos if you think that is a big one !

Cheers for that and congrats on 1000

Great advice!! Thank you very much, it is very usedul when youtubers share their strategies. When I was makeing comaker.co I noticed that everyone knows some interesting strategy to grow their channels!

Good advice here. From what I've read elsewhere there seems to be a general consensus on all your points. My subs are low but I know it is because I took a long time off - but I'm going to keep this post in mind going forward.

fantastic advice, we have made similar decisions with everything but hardly promoted ourselves on any social media and this is our second day being on a forum, great advice, well done, and thanks for the motivation!

Great post read through the whole thing,but i don't think i can do much about my titles,i have a narrating channel had for 2 weeks or so. And i don't own all the stories,so i can't change the name of the stories,to find a more fitting keyword,i just have to learn more,and that is why i read your post:)

Back