What I learned and what I'm still learning

Morpheus0316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So you want to be a youtuber huh think you're going to be the next Pewdiepie or Markiplier in the next year well then you better have a genie in your pocket cause that's not going to happen. If you want to be come a youtuber then you go to figure out what your channel is about. Is it how to to do stuff in life, gaming commentary, gaming reviews, anime reviews, vlogging, vlogging about everyday life. A channel should have variety, but also have a main focus.
Equipment
Once you find what your channel is about do some research on the kind of equipment you need software and hardware. There a lot of videos out there on youtube that can help you pick for your type of channel.

Uploading Schedule
You definitely want to figure how often do you want to upload. I know at first it's going to be hard to say at this exact time i will upload 5 days a week. So give yourself the necessary flexibility that gives yourself a daily consistency.

Uploading Too Much
Now you definitely don't want to upload too much cause now you look like a spammer and no one wants a spammer

Social Media
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr,Stumble Upon and Forums are very useful tools to get your videos out there besides youtube. Back to the previous statement don't spam your social media posts.

Tags
You definitely want to tag the appropriate mess out of your videos. Using appropriate tags will help your video get more views but it will not guarantee instant views

Patience
It takes patience your not going to be famous overnight and if you're trying to become famous then you're probably doing this for the wrong reason. Just be natural be yourself. Now if your video involves voice acting and that fun stuff and is the main purpose of your video then

Peace out girl scouts!!

Reactions: TheJNDuoPHL

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome tips, dude. Also, that closer with Shia LaBeouf and "Peace out girl scouts" was :up2:.

Reactions: Morpheus0316

Winger94

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice tips indeed! many people think that they can achieve amazing results in a small spawn of time and when they don't they quit. I'm afraid to say that nowadays we need much more efforts compared to the people that are big now but started some years ago.
Personally speaking it's not a matter of becoming the next Mark or Pewds but becoming the first me, inspired by them.

I can totally feel the thing about the patience because a lot of it is needed!