What has been your favorite moment on youtube?

For me it was seeing that first video uploaded. It was both scary and exhilarating. Something I had created was in the public for all to view. What about you all?
My first videos I really thought nothing of it, I was mainly uploading so I could easily share with friends and family without sending huge files every time. I'd have to say I have about 3 moments that come to mind:

1) my second ever dog video made it onto Animal Planet and was the main clip in a Mayan Apocalypse skit
2) The day I was sent a message by like 13 companies that wanted to pay me to use a video of my dog sleeping...
3) This was cool, it's crazy when you suddenly get a landslide of views. It was all from one Tweet I did. My girlfriend still can't understand why this video has a quarter million views lol
spike.jpg views.jpg

My best moment was when a video went sort of viral, and I made over a thousand dollars that month.

First and last time I ever made four digit money, it's usually a three figure sum for me each month.

Felt good at the time.

I greatly enjoy every single collaboration I do! Sorting something out, making the video together and then see the other video on the other's channel always gets me very excited!

Seeing my video on a website for the first time and getting real exposure. Or!

Getting the top seo spot on my first few videos without knowing how to actually do it well

Somehow starting a 100+ comment chain on one of my favourite yotubers videos. (Swankybox)

Really in depth replies, of theories and analysis of the cute game Undertale.

the fact that about 50+ people on Youtube could all stay on topic, not argue, not insult, and add to and build on each others ideas, was truly amazing to see.

-----

Another one of my favourite moments is how a video of a waffle falling over could make me laugh so much, and get milliions of views. I love youtube

For me it was seeing that first video uploaded. It was both scary and exhilarating. Something I had created was in the public for all to view. What about you all?

I thik my favorit moment was during vlogmas2015 when I came to the realisation what I really wanted out of life because of my documentation of vlogmass and all the support from my viewers.

Back