What else do i need to do to get people's attention?

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey what's up youtubers. I've been trying to improve my channel SEO this last 2 months. I've been trying tags and new titles for my videos, also changed the thumbnails style. but the truth is that my channel isn't getting any attention,.
to make things worse now even the reddit that gave me more views turned into a discussion reddit, so no video sharing allowed now.

I even tried to make a secondary channel, so instead of music mixes i decided to upload 1 music for each video. but same thing happens.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey what's up youtubers. I've been trying to improve my channel SEO this last 2 months. I've been trying tags and new titles for my videos, also changed the thumbnails style. but the truth is that my channel isn't getting any attention,.
to make things worse now even the reddit that gave me more views turned into a discussion reddit, so no video sharing allowed now.

I even tried to make a secondary channel, so instead of music mixes i decided to upload 1 music for each video. but same thing happens.
Hi there :wavespin:

I previewed one of your Music Mix videos. Honestly, I'm not a fan of long videos. I notice many people on here have videos that are just way too long. With my attention span and slow mobile data I just can't tune in that long.

However, the music sounded nice from what I've heard. The only critique for me is that I'm listening to different mixes while having to stare at a picture of Jay-z the entire time :bored2: lol With that being said, I think you should change up the images a bit, especially if it's a mix of different artists. Include different photos of that artist. Just don't leave us with the image of Jay-z the whole time. :)

Reactions: HearingMind

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there :wavespin:

I previewed one of your Music Mix videos. Honestly, I'm not a fan of long videos. I notice many people on here have videos that are just way too long. With my attention span and slow mobile data I just can't tune in that long.

However, the music sounded nice from what I've heard. The only critique for me is that I'm listening to different mixes while having to stare at a picture of Jay-z the entire time :bored2: lol With that being said, I think you should change up the images a bit, especially if it's a mix of different artists. Include different photos of that artist. Just don't leave us with the image of Jay-z the whole time. :)
do you suggest something like a slideshow?
trap nation and other music channels never did that and they are pretty famous. but yea i can try it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508805590,1508765030][/DOUBLEPOST]any other tips for my channel please?

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you suggest something like a slideshow?
trap nation and other music channels never did that and they are pretty famous. but yea i can try it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508805590,1508765030][/DOUBLEPOST]any other tips for my channel please?
I was thinking still shots but different images. Show different images of Jay-z then when the mix changes and involves a new artist use multiple images of that artist. Nothing major. Just give the audience something to watch. I know you probably prefer your audience to focus on the music but I believe the audience still can.

Another possibility is maybe adding captions of the different mixes, etc. I'm not familiar with a lot of music channels. Perhaps, if you had subscribers who were really into music and mixes, not having something to look at would probably be fine by them. However, if you feel you need to change it up a bit I would consider the ideas I mentioned. :smile22:

HearingMind

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was thinking still shots but different images. Show different images of Jay-z then when the mix changes and involves a new artist use multiple images of that artist. Nothing major. Just give the audience something to watch. I know you probably prefer your audience to focus on the music but I believe the audience still can.

Another possibility is maybe adding captions of the different mixes, etc. I'm not familiar with a lot of music channels. Perhaps, if you had subscribers who were really into music and mixes, not having something to look at would probably be fine by them. However, if you feel you need to change it up a bit I would consider the ideas I mentioned. :smile22:
Yes i will try to add different images in the whole mix next time, thanks for suggestion :)
what do you mean by captions btw?

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes i will try to add different images in the whole mix next time, thanks for suggestion :)
what do you mean by captions btw?
You are very welcome! :smile22:

By captions, I meant like text. i.e. "Jay-z mix with Drake", etc.