What Else Can I Improve On?

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've been doing YouTube for nearly a year now and I always think there is room for improvement, even the small things can make a BIG difference!

Be harsh! Let me know if I can improve on any areas!

AnHexG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, I really like the graphics! They look great! The thumbnails are good as well, very eye catching! Although I have seen this similar style a lot! Maybe try and find your own style that makes the viewer understand that it´s YOUR video, example is to maybe slap your logo there or something.
Even though the type of content is not personally for me, since I´m not a COD player, but I did watch the video with the gaming monitor and and I quite enjoyed it. Anyways keep up the great work! :)

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, I really like the graphics! They look great! The thumbnails are good as well, very eye catching! Although I have seen this similar style a lot! Maybe try and find your own style that makes the viewer understand that it´s YOUR video, example is to maybe slap your logo there or something.
Even though the type of content is not personally for me, since I´m not a COD player, but I did watch the video with the gaming monitor and and I quite enjoyed it. Anyways keep up the great work! :)
Thank you for the feedback! I have started putting my logo in the thumbnails and videos to help my branding a bit more. But you are right, a lot of people have the same type of style