What Do You Want out of youtube?

Just fun everyday entertainment!
My English also got a little better and to meet new people and collab if possible!
Dont care about money, but am thinking of partnering to buy better equipment for my channel :)
 
Memories ( of the young me and how i used to edit with windows movie maker and that 3$ microphone etc..)
fan base ( people to put smile on there face and brighten their day! )
fun ( because i love making videos )
Job ( since i will be able to do what i love and without stressing about other stuff! )
Becoming inspiration to other people!
 
Youtube is hard work, but very rewarding. I have a lot of fun doing, and with the way things are going I'm getting "beer money" or whatever they call it. So as long as I continue having fun, I will get a little something something which might turn into a decent number in the future. In the end, I have fun while helping others out, and that feeling is priceless.
 
It's very fun and I'd have to see where it takes me, ultimately I'd like to complete college and get a degree in illustration or a similar field, but you can never tell what'll happen in the future. I don't see myself stopping this anytime soon, and it's a ton of fun; at this point in time I think that's all that really matters to me C:
 
I'm rethinking how to use my channel but my general aim with YouTube:
- build up a small sub base that will follow my social media channels
- improve my video shooting/editing skills
- assist my journalism/writing career
 
what do you want to get out of youtube ? Do you want it to become a full time job ? is it a stepping stone for better things ? Is it just for fun and wont do anything for you later on in life ? I was thinking about it myself and would like to know what other people think .
I personally am using youtube to better my video editing as well as my entertaining skills. If it so happens to get to a position where I can make it a full time job, then I will. Although, I do not have the mindset of going big, I will just see where this goes.
 
Back
Top