What Do You Want out of youtube?

what do you want to get out of youtube ? Do you want it to become a full time job ? is it a stepping stone for better things ? Is it just for fun and wont do anything for you later on in life ? I was thinking about it myself and would like to know what other people think .
 
Fun, making people days better and well I wish it could be a job, who doesn't want to earn money from doing something they love! but welp that dream i kick it away since a gaming channel is hard lol so I just want to be able to make people's day better and have them telling me "You just made me laugh and make my day better" or like the one I got once saying " Now I know what I can do to pass this part I been stuck on for the last days! Thanks!"
 
If I was serious with YT, I would want them to loosen up a little with copyright.

If I was joking with them, I would like them to make me a great breakfast.
 
Back
Top