What Do You Want out of youtube?

I'm not in it for the money (although I wouldn't say no ;) haha), I'm a huge movie geek and I made my channel to put out reviews and YouTube seemed like the perfect platform to get my vies across with my silly sense of humour. Ideally, I'd love to have subscribers that offer their own opinions, as really I started this to have discussions with people about movies. But... my comments section is very bare :(
 
I want them to send me a goat.
A goat's on the way!

Anyways, I do YouTube for fun, and to make people's days better (like mentioned a few times before me) :)
The money is just a nice plus to buy better equipment with :P
 
I do it for my own laughs and my friends. And also anyone else who like a good laugh at my videos.
And maybe this could be a stepping stone for something in the future. I don't know yet but that'd be cool.
 
I am looking to have fun and just interact with people and make awesome content for people to enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1396722966,1396722892][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do it for my own laughs and my friends. And also anyone else who like a good laugh at my videos.
And maybe this could be a stepping stone for something in the future. I don't know yet but that'd be cool.
Would you like to play some smite?
 
To be honest? To prove to myself that I'm not a complete failure... But, besides me being a downer? I do it to have fun! I've been doing YouTube for a year now, and I've enjoyed every second of it! If I could turn this into my job (Which I doubt since I suck) I would definitely take that opportunity!
 
Back
Top