What do you think your reaction be like when you hit 1 million Subs?

snoop.gif
 
Depends if it goes really fast - I'd probably get sick because it's just crazy but if it goes slowly up I'd be just really, really happy for all the support I get
 
Honestly? I would just post a simple thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would appreciate all the support everyone would have given me. Then after that I would go drinking with my friends.
 
IF I ever reach 1 million subs (only at 203 at the moment - gonna take a while), my reaction will be either one of these

tumblr_inline_n056wnMJPq1s4h7mw.gif daniel-bryan-yes.gif
 
I Think i would just sit there staring at the video for about an hour then go get a cold shower come back and facepalm my desk haha :)
 
My reaction: Thank you to everyone who supports me, thank you! I'd make an awesome video to celebrate!
 
I think i would jump up and down like a crazy person then throw a cake that I prepared earlier at Leon's face (my boyfriend and co-worker) and film every minute of it. That would feel like the best thing ever!
 
"Oh, really 1 million! And this dude has 10 millions with such bad videos! What went wrong and where!?!"
:)
 
Back
Top