What do you think your reaction be like when you hit 1 million Subs?

In all honesty, I don't think I will ever get to 1M. Even 100K would be out of reach, and if you got there, you'd only be 1/10th the way there!
 
One Million Subs?
They won't come over night so I guess once I reach it, it won't be that special because I knew it would happen.
However, if I go to bed with 815 subs and wake up with 1 Million...I guess it would be the shock of my life :D
 
I'd be used to it (since I would have over 900k from before anyways), unless all of the 1m came in one day lol
 
be4.36628
 
I kinda froze when I reached 100 subs...Like...really.
So I guess I'd experiment what people call "Spontaneous combustion" and die =o
Something like "Meh, let's see how is the activity on my cha....o_O....O_o....O_O.....BOOM!
"the end"
 
Back
Top