What do you think about making PO BOX things so fans can send you stuff?

You have to realize. People who hate on others are immature, and stupid. AUTOMATICALLY. Nothing that someone says to you that is offensive, or rude, or mean, is coming from someone who has any wisdom to give. The very act of hating on someone IS foolish. It is true you may do some dumb things on your channel, or you may say unbecoming things, or you may embarrass yourself, it's possible. But anyone who would have any REAL advice for you, or say anything of substance or truth, would know to say it politely. This is just, humans maturing. It's not a debateable thing, the whole point of humanity is learning that we are all together and one, and should work together. This is what humans are intended to realize, but just don't. Therefore, if someone comes to you with the intention of making you feel bad or bringing you down, they automatically prove themselves to be a fool. Their opinion doesn't matter.

When someone says "I can't lie... this made me really uncomfortable, maybe you should try this instead?" That's legit. That's the kind of criticism you should listen to. When someone says "you suck, die". They are a minus, a loser, an idiot, a troll, a douchebag, a piece of s**t, and any other negative terms you can think of. Anyone who would do that has not evolved enough to matter. Just realize this, at least TRY to realize it.
can you put that in smaller writing please but I understand I just can't remember it all
 
can you put that in smaller writing please but I understand I just can't remember it all
You'd have to be very immature and dealing with many ego issues, and pain issues of your own, to be so thoughtless to say something hateful to someone. This means that when you get a hate comment, automatically it is coming from someone who's opinion you should not respect. Only the weak spread hate.
 
the nice stuff will outway the bad in my opinnion and people may feel happy to know you enjoy it if you open the stuff on camera
That's actually probably a trip for people. I mean, they are seeing the thing they sent you on your channel, that's pretty awesome. Hell I might do this when I hit 1000 subs.
 
Yep I already Auditioned for the voice and X factor this year I mos well audition for the last show in Australia :)
 
Back
Top